Elite Identification Committee and New Ideas:
1. Head of university of Birjand (head)
2. Head of elite foundation of provience (secretary)
3. General manager of office occuption & investment affairs of Gov.
4. Science & Technology park.
5. General manager of industry mine and trade.
6. General manager of agriculture jihad.
7. General manager culture heritage, tourism and crafts.
8. General manager of sport and youth.
9. General manager office ladies and fammilyies affair.
10. Head of the chamber of commerccee, industries, mines and agricultre.
11. Head of cooperation room.
12. Head of guiles noam of Gov
13. chaiman of NGO of Gov.
14. 2 person of elites of Gov in sector of science and economics
1. Elite identification and effective individuals with specific rappbillites, technical, allocation or the ability of the provincyes entrepreheurship and economic.
2. Providing a solution to material, support, spiritual and alternative to talent and ability in order to promote the production of science and technology and comprehensive and balanced progress of province.
3. plaxnning & identifying the backgrounds of the superior talent and creating field suitable for using their capabilites.
4. Establishment of camminications, campatibillity and syndnronization between elite society, activities economic and private sector investors.
5. making field to guide and attract the paricipation of the provinces elite community tawards prorities and orienatian of provincial development strategies based on meeds capacity.
6. presentation in novative ideas in order to use the provincial capacites and resources for investment and explortation in the pathway for comprhensive, sustainable and balanced province.