1. Depaty government for economic affairs (head of committee).
2. Head of the chamber of commerce industries imines and agriculture chairmand (secretary of committee).
3. General manager of the governers office for affairs of investment & employment.
4. Genearl managemery of economic affairs and …
5. General managers of industry, mining and trade.
6. General manager of agriculture ???.
7.General managemer of cultural heritage, tourism and handicrafts.
8. General managemer of enviromenal protection.
9. Head of Birjan university.
10. General managemer of social security.
11. General managemer of natunal resources and watershed.
12. General managemer of toxation.
13. Head of special economic area.
14. Secretary of council of provincial banks.
15. Head of Baij construction organization of provinces.
16. Head of university Jihad of province.
17. Head of the repre sentation office of the ministry of foneign affairs.
18. Manager of kair tine.
19. Manager of parvardeh Tabas coal.
1. Identify private sector activists and investors in the field of employment and creation of production, industrial, service and service…
2. Provid the necessary grounds and provide a suitable solution for
absorption interior and foreign investors in govern.
3. Efforts to quide and a high private sector investment in the line with needs and priorities of provines development documents.
4. Provide appropriate methods for holding meetings, can ferences and exhibitions capabilities, capacities and investment incentives of the province.
5. Identify and communicate with holding comperies in related fields with investment in field of mining rpcessings agriculture consersion and complementary indusries and tourist attractions with the aim f concluding a memorandum of understanding and investent in the provincce.
6. Lagying the ground work & providing appropriate solutions for compling investment packages to help investment applicants.
7. Provide programs to support investment in startups knowledge
foundations and startups.
8. Identify obstracts and restrictions in the path of investment applications in the province, espicially in the field of infrastructure and providing a practical solutions in to solve them.
9. Identify and provide solutions to issues related to investment facilitations and …
10. Submit invest ment plans submitted by applications of referral plans investment opportunities and benfits committee to the working group in frastructune affairs, ruval, nomadic, urban and comment.
11. Review of investment proposal proposed by private sector investors. On feasibility & economic justifications for projects and competence of relevant investors experience, scientific, technical, specialized & economical experience by obtaining comments on devices related implementation by the work group of infrastructure, ruval development, nomadic, urban, and the province, this wrok group is obligated within 15 days after receiving the plan annaunces his opinion to the secretariat.
12. Work group of in frastructure, ruval development, nomadic, urban and provincial land you should also review the designs provided by the committees without the name of doing and respond to the head qurters to provide investors.